Vector Drive Vector Drive

Cool idea, kind of simplistic at this stage. Hard to aim projectiles...retical needs to be more intuitive.

UchihaKuriso responds:

I agree, gets easy with a few plays but yeah its hard to aim at first. There's a "crosshair" but it's still not easy right away. I can't pinpoint why. Could be the perspective.

Music Quest Music Quest

Progressive Rock >> Hiphop??!!!

There is a god!! :)

Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom

F'n Stegosauruses!

Slow me down every time!

madness mayhem 1 madness mayhem 1

I don't know if I'd call this game "finished".

Controls are sluggish, the game is very buggy....needs a lot more work.

The Essay The Essay

Fun.

Kind of annoying though how it automatically types the punctuation marks for you, I find it makes it harder because you're expecting to type the punctuation but it's waiting for another letter. Fun game though.

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

A blast!

Weird bug though. It worked just fine for hours, I even beat it a couple of times, then it started up with this dumb bug where when you go to jump onto a car, you have a "twin" that stays on your original car while you go sailing over the car you want to jump onto...essentially makes the game unplayable at that point. As far as I can tell, the only work around is to delete your internet cache and re-download the game. Other then that, an awesome addictive game!

Tropical Dragon Slaughter Tropical Dragon Slaughter

TYRIAN!!!

Awww...I miss that game...

Dummy Never Fails Dummy Never Fails

Broke the pain meter!!!!

Got my guy stuck between some moving boxes and the celing...pain meter peaked at 9999999999! That's a lotta hurt!!!

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

MADCAT!!!!

MW FTW!!! YEAH!!!!

Sniper Hunter 6 Sniper Hunter 6

I have to kinda agree with Playtolose.

Although I don't think it's a bug, I think it's the way you designed the game. Instead of having zooming and firing controled by the left mouse button, zooming should really be a seperate key...maybe space bar or something. It is kinda weird when you click the mouse expecting a shot to be fired and it zooms in instead. Otherwise the game is not bad.